POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where is my object? : Re: Where is my object? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is my object?
From: Spock
Date: 8 Feb 2001 18:26:44
Message: <3a832b34$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you.  Unfortunately I am too dense to get vtransfrom to run... let
alone interpret the results.

To re-phrase my original question (Ron, I think you understood me but in
case others had trouble with my prose...):

    "Where is the small sphere in this picture?"

or more accurately,

    "How can this file be changed to identify the location of the small
sphere?"

Many thanks to anyone willing to try a hand at a solution...

================================

light_source { < 1000, 1000, -1000 > color rgb < 1, 1, 1 > }

camera
{
    location < 0, 0, -50 >
    look_at < 0, 0, 0 >
}

object
{
 union
 {
  object
  {
   sphere { < 30, 19, 12 > 2 }
  }
  object
  {
   sphere { < 9, 9, 9 > 1 }
  }
 }
 pigment { rgb < 1, 1, 1 > }
 rotate 30 * x
}

"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] fwicom...
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:21:04 -0500, Spock wrote:
> >Now that it works I want to connect a couple of objects in my scene...
but I